Welcome to your new PuppComm
Thanks for buying a PuppComm. If you're a brand-new PuppComm owner, it's easy to get started with your new PuppComm through our onboarding portal at my.pupptech.com/welcome. We've designed this onboarding process to make it as easy as possible for you to set up your account, download the app and start using your new PuppComm to better care for your dog. We've written support articles to help at every step of the way and answer any question that might come up while you're getting your account set up.
- Disclaimer: Please make sure you read and understand the disclaimer before getting started.
- Order Number: User your email address and order number to look up your account information. Click here to learn more.
- Account Information: Edit and confirm the information we have stored for your account. Click here to learn more.
- Dog Information: Enter your dog's information to set the thresholds for your dog. Click here to learn more.
- Alert Thresholds: Review and adjust the alert thresholds for your PuppComm. Click here to learn more.
- Window Stickers: Enter the code for your stickers to pair them with your PuppComm. Click here to learn more.
- Monitoring Plan: Choose a monthly or yearly plan for your PuppComm. Click here to learn more.
- Credit Card: Choose a credit card to pay for your monitoring plan. Click here to learn more.
- Password: Choose a secure password for your account. Click here to learn more.
- App: Download the app to pair your device to your account and finish getting set up. Click here to learn more.
General tips for success
While the onboarding process can work in any browser, we strongly recommend that you use it in a mobile browser. After you accept the disclaimer you start the onboarding process on the Order Number screen.
- Each step of the onboarding process is completed by pressing the green "Continue" button at the bottom of each screen.
- If you need any help on any of the screens you can find more information by clicking on the question mark in the upper right corner of each screen. This information will include a link to the support article for that page if you still need more help.
- The onboarding process relies on storing data locally until it all gets submitted at the end. In order for this to work properly, the process will restart from the beginning if you hit the back button in your browser. If you need to go back, please use the back arrow in the upper left corner of each page.
While we've designed the onboarding process to be as intuitive as possible, and you should be able to find all of the answers you need in the support articles linked on each page. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com if you need any additional help.